Robin Hood and Old Lace
Follow in the footsteps of Robin Hood and his evil adversary the Sheriff as you treasure hunt around Nottingham! Crack codes with your “band of merry men” (or team mates!) as you approach Nottingham Castle. For over 600 years, this fortress saw more than its share of political plots, Royal visits and murder! All the Kings of England from William the Conqueror to King George VIII stayed here.
But it’s not all about the hooded one. Known as the capital of the East Midlands, this where Charles I raised his standard to begin the English Civil War! After something a tad less violent? Then why untangle puzzles as you wander along the Lace Market trail and discover the cities industrial past. Awash with history and heritage, Nottingham even boasts the oldest Inn in England – where better to meet up with your colleagues and relax with a pint of the local ale at the end of your challenge?
This is an away day activity, which explores the area around Nottingham’s city centre and Lace Market district.
Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving.
• An effective activity for personal, leadership or management development
• Fun communication and puzzle solving exercises
• As an ice-breaking activity
• Celebrate a company result, an anniversary or a sales target
• Work as a team to solve puzzles
• An innovative and memorable way of entertaining old or new clients
• Use riddles and games to break the ice
• As part of an intern selection programme
• Just 120 miles from London with excellent transport links to all major cities
• Has many local modern and historic venues that are perfect for formal dining or casual drinks receptions
• Add on a visit to the Caves under Nottingham town centre, dating back to the 13th Century