London’s Royal and Maritime Heritage
Greenwich has it all! With its grand architecture, green spaces, quaint village atmosphere, and the Royal Observatory marking the Greenwich Meridian line, this really is the centre of the world and therefore the perfect spot for your treasure hunt!
Discover your adventurous side as you wander by the National Maritime Museum, Cutty Sark and Gipsy Moth IV. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Greenwich Park and admire some truly stunning views across London.
This is the ideal outdoor team building activity which will explore the significant historical and cultural landmarks of the area.
Planning a more formal event? There are several venues suitable for conferences and larger formal meetings within Greenwich. Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving.
• Ice breaking exercise for new management
• A fun leadership challenge for graduates and interns
• A strategic off-site day to get your team out of the office
• An innovative way to mark a company celebration or anniversary
• Ideal for client reward and development
• Improve team communication skills
• Untangle clues and problem solve with your corporate colleagues
• Indoor and outdoor options for all team sizes
• This challenge takes place just outside central London, with easy links to the tube, rail and DLR network. For an extra special arrival, you could also travel to Greenwich by river boat.
• Many suitable venues for dining and drinks
• Visits to other attractions such as the maritime museum, Greenwich Park and the Royal Observatory could be added onto your day
Look’s familiar? Greenwich is one of the most used film locations in Britain. It’s also the site of the 15th century Palace of Placentia, birthplace of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I, and the location of Wren’s magnificent Royal Hospital for Sailors.