The Lanes, Royal Pavilion, the Pier and Seafront
Combining Regency elegance with beachfront cool, why not choose easy breezy Brighton for your treasure hunt? One of the original holiday resorts in Britain and sitting on the sunny south coast, it’s a cosmopolitan, compact, seaside city like no other!
Brighton offers a fantastic mix of old and new attractions, from the 18th C Royal Pavilion and raucous fun of the Victorian Pier, to the quirky boutiques of The Lanes and designer shops, Brighton has year-round appeal. Make this the base for your challenge and you’ll be in for some nautical fun and seaside sleuthing!
The Brighton Treasure Hunt is perfect for getting away from it all, with both indoor and outdoor options.
Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving
• Discover the leadership skills within your team
• Use as part of your reward or bonus programme
• A lively challenge to add into a team training day
• Work as a team to solve puzzles, break riddles and discover clues
• Bring a team together after a merger or restructure
• An effective and entertaining off-site activity for clients
• A thank-you for a sales team that has hit their target
• Conveniently located start and end points for easy links to transport
• The route is packed with every sort of restaurant and bar for pre / post treasure hunt meetings or receptions from haute cuisine to fish and chips on the pier
• Why not add on a visit the opulent Royal Pavilion