Historic canals and the jewellery quarter
Hunt your way around the England’s second city, by basing your challenge in the bustling centre of Birmingham! The original powerhouse of the industrial revolution and known as “the workshop of the world” the city was once home to a thousand trades. Extensively rebuilt since the Second World War, the rejuvenated Bull Ring Centre is the beating heart of this exciting metropolis!
Start your challenge the buzzing city centre surrounded by world class shops and the historic Jewellery Quarter. Then untangle puzzles less complicated than Spaghetti Junction as you navigate your way along the recently restored canals around Gas Street Basin, built as the 19th Century equivalent of the motorway and now a centre for leisurely walks and cruises.
This is the ideal outdoor team building challenge that explores this bustling and exciting urban location.
Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving.
• Solve clues with your corporate colleagues
• Part of a reward programme or a company celebration
• Use riddles and games to break the ice
• Perfect for developing leadership skills in groups of graduates
• Improve team communication methods
• A thank-you for clients
• Discover the hidden skills within your team
• A bonding exercise for new staff
• Ideal central location in the country easily accessed from many points
• Packed with restaurants galore including some world renowned curry houses
• Excellent transport links by both rail and road